Pivot Mach 429 Carbon SL Features
- Frame weight from 5.2lbs (2.4Kg) and sub 23lb (10.4kg) complete.
- 100mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for race and trail handling.
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- Pivot’s race-winning, trail-slaying geometry.
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain.
- Full length internal cable routing and Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to- maintain Cable Port System.
- Internal dropper post compatible.
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings.
- Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429SL.
- Highly durable rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection.
- Updated to Boost™ 12 x 148mm rear spacing.
- Designed to work with forks from 100-120 mm in travel.
- Weight conscious matte carbon finish with Red or Blue color options.
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5’4″ and 6’3″+
See what Pivot have to say: