Pivot Mach 6 Aluminium Features
- Pivot aluminum frame with next-generation, variable wall thickness hydro-forming – for carbon-level strength, stiffness, precision, and control
- Pivot’s size-specific long and low enduro geometry (Medium, Large and XL sizes)
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension rear and 160mm front travel.
- 27.5-inch wheels for the flickable handling and superior rollover
- Cold-forged wide and stiff upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Float DPS shock with EVOL.
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design is 1X and 2X gearing compatible.
- 180mm Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized chainstay protection
See what Pivot have to say: