Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Features
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- Pivot’s size-specific long and low enduro geometry (Medium, Large and XL sizes)
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension rear and 160mm front travel
- 27.5-inch wheels for the flickable handling and superior rollover
- Ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
- Cold-forged wide and stiff upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Float DPX2 shock with Kashima.
- Internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration.
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design is 1X and 2X gearing compatible.
- 180mm Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
See what Pivot have to say: